Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm back...

I am really terrible at this blog thing, I'm not going to win any super blog awards, but it's really just easy to type than write in my journal, so what ev. Anyway, not much has been going on. Just trying to switch gears and do the Army wife thing now, we'll see how that all works out, don't know if I should try getting involved in the FRG, it's not really my thing, but I suppose it's expected of me. Went to a coffee tonight, I'm thinking everyone there was either a leader or co-leader or something and I'm a nothin and felt dumb bc I had never even been to a coffee before, but hey I've only been invited twice in 2 years so give me a break. Anyway, it was nice, so we'll see what happens with that. Not feeling to good tonight, hope I don't get sick, but I took some ibprofen and I"m feeling much better now, should have had some before I went to the coffee.

Oh, we went on this marriage retreat which was awesome and I made a couple new friends, so now I have a 2-1 buddy I can drag around to all this army stuff. Ok, well, probably should go to bed, but won't so nighty night

1 comment:

  1. I love reading. Definitely don't stop! :) Don't stress on involvement with the unit. If you feel led to, great. If not, no worries. Sometimes units can be awesome...other times...well, you know my thoughts on one particular unit. :)

    I hope you get to feeling better!!! Now is not the time to get sick with the weather changing, holidays coming, and family arriving soon!

    ReplyDelete