Friday, March 12, 2010

Slacking

So, now I kinda feel fat because I only worked out on Monday this week. I had been on a roll of working out everyday. This sucks. The thing is my mom had meetings on the days she didn't go out this week so it messed up my schedule a little. I would have normally had my dad come and babysit, but my grandpa was in the hospital due to high sugar count, so I didn't want to bother him with that. I know I could ask Vinnie's mom or step-dad, but I don't like to make phone calls, so that's kinda out (although i'm gettin much better at it).
So tonight, I'll be alone again. I just get excited around 5:30ish because that's when my mom usually gets home. I get about 5 minutes to hang out with her until she starts getting ready to go out. So that sucks too, plus she doesn't get home until REAL late, which sometimes wakes up the babe and always waked up me because well, I sleep on the couch, yep, the couch. I've been sleeping on the couch for the last couple of months. I just wish I got to hang out with my mom more, she doesn't seem to really want to hang with me, she'd much rather go out. Although the other day she said, "I'm gonna miss you when you go back to Washington, I'm already sad thinking about it" I'm thinking to myself, "well, i've been home since October and I have hardly seen you at all" I told her she should come back to Washington with me when I go back, she said she probably would. Yay! I will get to hang out with my mom WITHOUT the "dude" I don't even want to get into the "dude" discussion right now, but I will fill everyone in later on. I like hanging out with my mom. When she came to Washington for two weeks it was AWESOME! Well, I gotta go for now, I may add some more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment