Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thinking on making the move

So, I think i've spent enough time at home. I'm almost sure I could live by myself for a couple of months and so I think it's decided that I will move back to Washington in May instead of June. I'm kind of excited about it. A house that is all clean, no pee pee smell, and plenty of space for me, no more couch. I think it will be a good time. Moving ALWAYS is stinky, but it'll be alright. Now, I just got to get the plans in motion. I gotta find out when my dad is available to take time off to drive the truck out to Washington with the dogs, and I gotta find out if my mom is available to fly back with me. I gotta book some movers, find a house, and of coarse all that other stuff.

I finally worked out today, it felt good. I signed up for a couple of classes that i knew my mom would be able to babysit during. One is a basic core class the other is called Yoga ball...sounds...interesting.

Well, I don't have much else to talk about so i guess i'll go!

No comments:

Post a Comment