Friday, June 18, 2010

Accomplished!

Wow, today has been a big day even though it started out pretty lazy. I got up super early because of my in house alarm, Abigail. But, that was ok, I got up and she had breakfast, I had breakfast, took the dogs out, fed and watered them. Then, Abigail was lookin sleepy so I put her down for a nap and in about 30 minutes she finally fell asleep, but she took a pretty good nap and so did I.

I was feelin so good I decided I'd brave pay day and make a trip to Wally World for groceries and misc. items. So, we went. I had Abigail in the baby carrier bc I knew I'd need the whole cart to shop. She did really awesome, I was so happy. After shopping I stopped to pick up some Micky D's on the way home. Got home, gave Abigail a snack and brought in all the stuff via laundry baskets. Then, I ate lunch, fed Abigail lunch and put away all the groceries.

Then, I decided to try to finish up hanging things in the office. We have a ton of stuff, all this White sox stuff, but now, it is all hung up, I also put the posters up in the guest bathroom. Even though I eyeball stuff and measure nothing, everything looks pretty good.

Abigail was in a good mood and it was super nice outside, so me and Abigail went to the park. First, I had her sit with me while swinging, which is what we usually do, but I thought maybe she's ready for the baby swing. I put her in it and she was soo excited, it was so cute.

I got home and played with the dogs for a little while and did some laundry and the dishes. I put laundry and dishes away and vacuumed and cleaned. I cleaned abigail's carseat and high chair.

I gave abigail dinner, gave her a bath and then put her to bed. Then, i went through all our bills, paperwork and all that stuff and organized it and filed some things away.

I just took the dogs out again, fed and watered . I then cleaned up all their poo outside, three dogs = a lot of poo. and now i am ready to eat my dinner. What a day, what a day.

I forgot to add that I watched the US world cup game and the white sox game. Freakin awesome. Too bad the US goal didn't count and no one knows why, but they still had an awesome comeback and the white sox pulled out an extra inning victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment