Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Stop complaining!

so I've always been a whiner, a complainer, whatever you want to call it. I mean, if I watch videos of me as a little girl I just whine whine whine, and I still do today. I'd like to think I'm not as bad as I was, or at least I'm trying to be better.

I complain about my dogs, a lot, but they really do stress me out. I know the only way to make things better is to not have so many, but I also can't bring myself to getting rid of any :( I think the only way it would work is if someone in my family would take them, then I know they'd be cared for and I'd still be able to see them. But, I also know if I'm not going to do anything about it, I should stop complaining. I know it drives Vinnie mad, for one he isn't here so he can't fix the problem and for two I won't fix the problem, so it's just craziness. It seems like everyday I have a new adventure with them (not in a positive way), It's just so tiring.

The real point of this post was to talk about Abigail, which I have kind of avoided doing on this blog since there is only one person that reads this that I know of and I don't want to rub my baby in her face, but in this case I'm going to say some things. When Abigail was first born up until she was about 4 months old I complained, a lot, about her not sleeping, I mean she never, EVER slept, I am not making this up, I'm talking she'd do 2 hours max, a day, including the night. Anyway, it really stressed me out and I actually went crazy at one point (when she was about 2 months) which I could blame on the hormones I suppose. Anyway, to get back on track, I don't usually regret things I do or say because they happened and there isn't anyway to change it, but I regret that complaining, it was pointless, I was hit with the hard reality, through a friend, that I need to just count my blessings and stop the whining. I had been doing a good job with it, but found myself complaining again last night, to this friend... shame on me. I want this to be an apology for that, I am trying to avoid the whining, it honestly comes natural to me, and I am sorry for whining to you.

Anyway, I have been having a lot of fun in Washington since being back, only a few more weeks until Vinnie returns. I am going to try to stay on top of this blog a little bit better, maybe I'll get some followers? Ha, yeah right, I'd put it on facebook but I don't want my family reading it. I kinda want to use it as a place to complain about them, ha there I go again!

1 comment:

  1. You're sweet. Don't beat yourself up though! It's hard not to vent about the hard times that you're facing in life...regardless of what they are. :)

    Too funny about keeping this away from family. I gotta admit...once I found out certain extended family members were reading mine, it made me a little more hesitant to write about certain things.

    ReplyDelete