Wednesday, July 14, 2010

OMG come home already!

I am seriously losing my mind! I don't think i can function anymore. Why does Vinnie have to be last? I don't get it, and I'm not even exaggerating.

My mind is just all junked up and I can't think clearly anymore. I have exhausted my list of things to do and now I have nothing to do today while I sit and wait. I have super cleaned 3 or 4 times now, I don't think there is anything left to clean.

I was really hoping I wouldn't be alone in the bed tonight, but it looks like it will be at least one more night. I got a call from Vin this morning, so I'm guessing that means at least another day :(

BTW the Donut of Misery can kiss my butt. You know how many times I've changed the date on that thing? Ugh, now it just makes me angry when I see the 376 number.

Well, I don't have much else to say except I can't wait until I can stop complaining and post something happy. Soon, pretty soon I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment