Thursday, December 9, 2010

Yep

So I guess I'm not so good with titles. Anyway, not too much going on. Went to an FRG meeting tonight. It was kinda pointless, nothing going on. I guess it is kinda pointless compared to the ones before deployment. Anyway, looks like the FRG leader is leaving next month, the co-leader will be taking her spot and so her spot will be open. I decided to go ahead and email her letting her know i'd be interested. I mean, I'm not working and I finally know some of the ladies and kinda feel like part of the in-crowd, so why not. At least it's co leader and not leader leader, bc I'm not sure I'd be able to answer people's questions, I don't know much about the Army still, but I'll just relay those questions to my buddy Priscilla who knows everything about the Army, she can be my co-leader. Well, we'll see how that pans out, someone may have already put their name in at the meeting so who knows.

Today was pretty lazy, boring, didn't do anything. When i got back from this meeting I was starving and Abigail was tired and when she gets tired she turns self-destructive, falling over, running into things, etc, so I thought I might be able to get some food in before taking her to bed, but she had other plans. Usually I give her a bath but we skipped it tonight and now she has woken up about an hour after i put her to bed. Hopefully she'll go back to bed, if not, it could be a long night. I shouldn't mess with her routine, but I was hungry! Then Vinnie fell asleep so it's just me again. Well, Apprentice finale is on tonight, so i'm pretty pumped. This is the first time I have ever watched that show, it's not bad, kinda funny, Trump is a funny dude.

Vinnie mentioned something about seeing if there are any jobs in Ft. Knox. I'm not going to put too many eggs in that basket. I need to get his approval on our Christmas card thingy and calendar, and i want to ask him about the career course, but never seem to get a chance.

Also been trying to talk to someone about babies, but no one is interested. It's understandable in some people's cases but others like my sister drive me nuts. If I even mention babies she tells my mom I'm having a baby. No, not having one, just want to talk about having one maybe, someday again. Maybe I'll start talking babies on here, but I don't want to drive away my only reader!

Ok, this was really boring,but oh well. Have a good night. Oh and the Colts finally won

No comments:

Post a Comment