Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hello, it' s me, crazy

Well, nursing is out, at least for now, I guess that was a short lived dream, but maybe one day I'll do it. It's just too expensive to go back to school right now, I owe too much money, and I haven't given teaching a chance yet to just switch careers.

On another note, I had a coffee tonight, more of a farewell to the BN commander's wife. It was nice. I feel like a fool though, I mean I finally made a new friend, but for some reason I don't act like myself around her, I mean, maybe i am so desperate for friends I will act how I think they want me to act. I know that sounds crazy, but I felt kinda dumb, bc we carpooled with a girl who is kind of new who I think I have a lot in common with, but I'm sure she doesn't think so with the way I acted, I wasn't super crazy or anything, just, not really me. Anyway, like my real self I sent her a FB message apologizing and hoping that she doesn't think I'm crazy. Right now I think a lot of people think I'm nuts. I FB messaged a girl I met in Nov who moved to GA who has a baby Abigail's age and is now preggo with a new baby. I know I don't know her that well, but I figured we are Army wives, you kinda skip the whole getting to know you stage and just move on to being friends, right? Well I know I'm a crazy person, but I sent her a message saying I would be happy to talk baby names with her since we have the same naming style and we HAD talked about baby names the night we met, so it wasn't way out there. Anyway, that was a while ago and she never wrote me back, so now i feel like a crazy person. I also FB messaged my college roommate kinda telling her all that has happened the last few years and asking her how things were going (might not sound weird, but we literally NEVER spoke to each other in college) and I haven't heard back from her. I also FB messaged someone else and haven't heard back from them. Maybe I am a little too crazy? I know it's hard to make good friends in the Army world, but I know for sure I have one. I guess if one is all I got then that's ok. I just need to get to GA so I can hang out with her bc it's getting lonely out here. Ok, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment