Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Update

Nothing like having the rug pulled out from underneath you. So, those teacher assistant positions are all filled up at that school district, and I screwed the pooch with my crappy resume at the other school districts, i still didn't apply at steilacoom and puyallup yet, but I don't know, I check it out and see what's up and give an update later


7:16pm
Well I finally got an email from North Thurston County Public Schools that my application is finally complete and available to hiring administrators. Sweet, since school started today! Anyway, there are still 3 positions open if the website is accurate, maybe I'll get a call, I'm not expecting anything since I have nothing on my resume since 2008 and all my spelling errors, those go right to the shredder, but maybe they won't notice? yeah right. Well, I might get prepped for an interview just in case, still need to work on my portfolio, I probably won't have a super awesome one, but I'll have something, I'm just not in the mood to put the effort in right now.

Oh and Vinnie comes home today and asks me if I'd be able to get a job back home if he gets out, I said I don't know why, and he said, that's not an answer. A few minutes later he said Ok i'm getting out and we are moving home. Well, that isn't the first time that has been said, so I don't know if he was serious or what, I'm sure we'll chat more tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment