Friday, February 11, 2011

Better update

So, I think Vinnie is trying to change posts, but does he tell me anything? Nope, I find out while he's on the phone with one of his old soldiers, but oh well, I'm not gonna start planning for life in GA quite yet. I love it here in Washington and if you could transplant my family here I would stay forever, but it's just too far from home for me. I just want the option of driving home one a weekend if I really wanted/needed to.

I guess I don't have much of an update besides I am trying to get involved in the FRG, maybe co-leader, the leader chick has it together so I don't think I'd really have to do much but it'd give me something to do. I suppose I could even put it on a resume if I really wanted to, try to make it relevant to whatever.

So, yeah, I guess I don't have much to update with. Oh I met some ladies at the park yesterday, it was nice talking to adults for once, so maybe doing a playgroup would be alright, but only if it's within walking distance to my house and I can leave whenever I want...maybe that's too much to ask. well, maybe I'll just have playdates with whoever is at the park. Alrighty.

Oh I got my Montessori book the other day and read it cover to cover in less than a day, it was really good, I recommend it. I don't agree with everything, but I like a lot of what they say.

Still thinking about names, but in a more relaxed way than before because we already have "names" in case I don't come up with something better, so it's much better now.

Girls
Emmaline Elizabeth?
Elizabeth Lillian?
Caroline Elizabeth?
Emmalin/Emmalyn Elizabeth?
hmmm

Boys
Theodore Jack
John Henry "Jack"
Drawing a blank...

No comments:

Post a Comment