Friday, February 4, 2011

Still not totally decided...

I know I shouldn't even think about names until there is another baby in our arms, but you all know I'm crazy, so I'm allowed to go nuts over it. I'm still super excited about the name Theodore, I worry about it a little, but I still really love it. I'm not really liking Theo and not a super huge fan of Theo and Theodore as an everyday name seems kinda uppity. I know even though I would think it was weird if someone else did it, that I would totally call him Teddy as a baby and probably a little guy. BUt, I wouldn't want him to have to grow up with that being his name, kinda weird for a teen and young man, but I suppose Teddy Roosevelt pulled it off right?

I think my problem is I am still not over the name Eli. I don't think I ever will be. I love love love that name so freakin much. But this little guy has the name and so I guess we can't have it. He is stinkin cute isn't he? This picture with the awesome name on his little apron makes me want the name so much more! Well, that's all I have to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment