Made French dip sandwiches tonight.
- 4 pounds rump roast (don't think I used 4lbs, just whatever you get at the store)
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- French rolls
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Provolone cheese
- Trim excess fat from the rump roast, and place in a slow cooker. Add the beef broth, onion soup and beer. Cook on Low setting for 7 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Split French rolls, put cheese on rolls. Bake 10 minutes, or until heated through.
- Slice the meat on the diagonal, and place on the rolls. Serve the sauce for dipping.
Last week I made Sloppy Joes, no Manwich here baby.
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 1 can diced tomato in tomato juice (or one can tomato soup)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- You could also add some chopped onion, I used onion powder
- 2 buns
- Cook in crock pot 4-6 hours mix in all ingredients.