Thursday, February 3, 2011

Yep

Again, a very exciting title I know, but that's just how I'm feeling. Well, i was supposed to weigh myself today, but as the day went on I figured there was no point other than to be accountable to the internet world, but I think i ate worse this week than I have in a while.

Just kinda frustrated, but can't complain yet. It's only been a couple of months of trying for baby time, but I can't help but get nervous that it will never happen again. Ugh... well, here's to another month and with Vinnie being in the field it may not be a good one.

Anyway, ordered my book, and a xylophone (technically a glockenspiel) for Abigail today, so I'm excited about that. Haven't gotten much sleep this week but we all know it's my own fault.

Not sure what I'm gonna do tomorrow, I should do something super fun, or cool, but that won't happen I'm sure. Well, like I said, nothing interesting, so I suppose I'll go!

No comments:

Post a Comment