Thursday, January 13, 2011

Feeling better

So, I apologize for my last couple crazy person posts. I swear my life isn't horrible and I love my husband and daughter! They are great!

I just have bad days every now and then. I just need to get out of the house because when I don't for a few weeks I start to go a little nutty. Anyway, things are better. Went to Davids and got the bridesmaids dress for my sisters wedding. I love the dress but not a super fan of the color....fern. I just wish it was a different color because I would def use it for balls and such.

So, at least I got out of the house. Looks like the hubs has a 4 day weekend, thank you MLK, I'll be sure to make them days on not off (they used to say that at IU)

still haven't really talked names with Vinnie in awhile, probably wait until there is at least potential for a baby to be born, right now there is nothing. We shall see, ok,, pretty tired, nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment