Thursday, January 27, 2011

Today

So I weighed myself: 134.7lbs up from 125 (goal range 123-127) Not too bad, but obviously not good. I was going to track today, but of course, we have ice cream, so I ate it. but here is what I've has so far.

1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/2 banana ~4pts
2 diet Coke's~0pts
Healthy Choice meal ~6 pts


Lots of ice cream probably like 15 points!

Shoot I only have like 5 points left today, look like I'll be going way over since I planned on making enchiladas. I need to drink some water too
.
Yeah look at those enchiladas you know you want some. They were delicious. How do you like my sweet pepper salad? See, I tried to do something healthy... Well, I think this meal added up to 20 points (after I ate two more enchiladas..whoops)

Enchilada recipe (I made this up, but I'm sure it's just normal)

  • 2 chicken breasts
  • 10ish corn tortillas
  • taco cheese
  • sliced olives (I got the little can)
  • green onion
  • 2 cans enchilada sauce
  1. Cook chicken in crock pot or cook in pan or grill
  2. Cut up or shred chicken into small pieces
  3. Mix 1/2 can enchilada sauce with chicken
  4. Warm tortillas in microwave about 40 seconds (this makes them soft so they don't crack)
  5. Fill tortillas with chicken and a little bit of cheese, fold and place fold down in baking dish
  6. Cover enchiladas with remaining enchilada sauce, liberal amount of cheese, chopped green onion and olives
  7. Place in oven 375 for 20 minutes

Oh and a bagel with cream cheese probably a good 8-10 points..whoops again.

So I guess I went like 25 points over, whoops again again... crud, I really need to do better.

3 comments:

  1. You're funny with the amount of points regarding the ice cream. Be careful on that Diet Coke -- especially with your recent dental visit. ;) It's amazing how bad that stuff is for your teeth. I learned the hard way and try to limit myself now...well at least when I'm not preggo...none for me for now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't let it touch my teeth, my teeth have always been very sensitive to cold so I usually have to drink with a straw. The rest of the day didn't go well either, enchiladas, and a late night bagel with cream cheese. Not thinking today is going to go well either, already had that deadly bagel

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have to post the recipe for your enchiladas!

    ReplyDelete