Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Names again...

So I kinda brought up Theodore the other night. Apparently Vinnie likes it but he is unwilling to consider any baby name other than Jack, sigh, what am I to do? Hope for a girl? haha, I'd like to have a boy someday though... I feel like I've given him so many reasons that Jack isn't good enough, but he doesn't care. He will literally just say Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack over and over and over again until I stop talking about it. I mean, it's not bad, it isn't, but it's not my kind of name, it's really plain and short and common, even trendy right now. If I LOVED the name non of those things would bother me, but I don't love it, I just like it. so, blah.

So, we probably aren't going to get anywhere with names, he has no desire to compromise even though I searched and searched and searched for more names that I thought we could both agree on, found one (theodore) and still nothing. I guess I am just out of luck. Alrighty, gonna go. Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment